Carthago c-compactline I 144QB
The compact ultra-lightweight in the premium class measures in at 15 cm narrower than the remainder of the Carthago range with a main cabin width of only 2.12 m
The c-compactline is the lightest integrated premium motorhome. Its running weight starts at only 2,925 kg, without any compromises with regard to quality and comfort.
The clever interior space concept such as the L-shaped seating group with side bench and space saving gallery kitchen as well as the single level living area floor throughout vehicle are fundamental attributes of the typical Carthago living comfort. With the standard AL-KO low frame special "light", the c-compactline sets the benchmark in the 3.5 tonnes weight class for integrated motorhomes.
Not only is living comfort a premium aspect of this vehicle but so driving comfort. With a 130hp, 2.3Ltr Diesel engine (standard) and a reduced vehicle width, this vehicle is easy to maneuver and conquer New Zealand's rugged and mountainous roads.
This vehicle can be driven on a car licence!
This vehicle has a wide range of options and packages available. Please feel free to give us a call or make an inquiry.
Please note - Specifications correct at time of publication, subject to change without notice.
- Standard chassis
- Fiat Ducato Al-Ko low fame Special light 35 light
- Basic motorisation
- Diesel 2.3L - 130HP, 150HP or 180HP
- Drive wheel configuration
- Front Wheel Drive
- Total length / Total width / Total height
- Wheel base
- Double floor thickness
- Standing height in living area
- Rear garage interior height
- Rear garage door width / height Passenger side
- Rear garage door width / height Driver side
- Tech. permitted total mass
- Unladen weight in standard condition
- Max. towed load
- Fresh water volumes
- 120 litres
- WW tank volume
- 90 litres
- Heating system
- Truma Combi 6
- Bed 1
- Island bed in rear (1950mm x 1450mm)
- Bed 2
- Drop down bed over cab (1800mm x 1600mm)